1. They move on. They don’t waste time feeling sorry for themselves. They invest their energy on the present. They don’t dwell on the past.
2. They are prepared to succeed on their own merits.
3. They embrace change. They welcome challenges.
4. They stay happy. They don’t waste their energy on things that they can’t control.
5. They accept full responsibility for their past behaviour.
6. They celebrate other people’s success. They don’t resent that success.
7. They have staying power.
8. They tolerate discomfort. They keep control. They accept theit feelings without being controlled by them.
9. They are willing to fail. They don’t give up after failing. They see every failure as a chance to improve.
10. They reflect on their progress everyday. They take time to consider what they’ve achieved and where they are going.
11. They think productively. They replace negative thoughts with productive thoughts.
12. They have staying power. They don’t expect immediate results.
13. They evaluate their core beliefs and modify as needed.
14. They are willing to take calculated risks.
15. They enjoy their time alone.They don’t fear being alone.
16. They are kind, fair and unafraid to speak up. They don’t worry about pleasing other people.
17. They don’t stay within their comfort zone. For a mentally strong person, the comfort zone is a dangerous place, a dark place where anyone who stays there for too long loses themselves entirely. It’s like giving up on life.
18. They listen to the opinion of others. They don’t keep a closed mind because they realise that they don’t know everything. If you keep a closed mind you’re preventing yourself from learning new material. A good idea is a good idea, regardless of whether you came up with it or not.
19. They are not impatient. Patience isn’t a virtue, it is The virtue. Most people don’t fail because they aren’t good enough or are incapable of winning. Most peple fail because they give up before their time has come.
20. They don’t feel like they are being owed. You were born and the rest is up to you. Life doesn’t owe you anything. Nobody owes you anything. If you want something in life, you owe it to yourself to go out and get it.
To partner with Peregrine Reads on this initiative or to share your ideas, kindly send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your suggestions are highly welcome and appreciated!
Do you have an article you’ve written or would like to write? Something else you’d like to share with us on Peregrine Reads? Wish to be Interviewed? Don’t hesitate to send submissions/Interview request to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank You.